Here are some more free quiz questions for you to use as you please.
I hope you find the mix to your liking.
Free Quiz Questions
The Questions1. Who was the brother of Wilbur Wright who invented the aeroplane?
2. Five of the world’s top 10 highest waterfalls are in which country?
3. Which 2 dances are used as words in the phonetic alphabet?
4. In which decade was the last moonwalk?
5. In which century was chocolate introduced into Britain?
6. Which TV comedy series featured the characters Radar and Hot lips?
7. Only 4 Gemstones are classed as precious which are they?
8. What is the name of the daughter in the Addams Family?
9. The Amazon flows through how many countries?
10. Which TV double act have won the National Television Award for Best Entertainment Presenters 12 years running ?
11. Which company operates most of the west coast mainline trains?
12. What is the last word in the Bible?
13. How many toes do most birds have on each foot?
14. Which is the single most visited tourist attraction in the UK?
15. With which band would you associate Chris Martin?
16. Officially which is the least intelligent, an imbecile, a moron or an idiot?
17. Which summer Olympic sport would be listed first alphabetically?
18. Which film character links Alec Guinness and Ewan McGregor?
19. Which country will host the 2014 football world cup?
20. Of which US state is Albany the state capital?
3. Foxtrot Tango
4. 70's 1973
7. Diamond, Emerald, Ruby and Sapphire
10. Ant and Dec
14. Tower of London
18. Obi Wan Kenobi
20. New York
These questions and answers were taken from Pub Quiz Pack 97 from the Quiz Pub UK website.